50% To You and 50% To Me peacefully...

from: Kabaka J <j.kabaka@rocketmail.com>
reply-to: kabakaj@rocketmail.com
to:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
date: Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 9:45 AM
subject: 50% To You and 50% To Me peacefully...

Hello ,

This letter might come to you as a surprise but do not let it be.I am Kabaka J, Am from federal republic of Benghazi Libya.. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you now.

 I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you. And you are going to benefit from it. Can I trust you? I want us to have discussion before I tell you more about, because this is my life. Please I need your help. My three boxes of consignment $12million is here in Accra Ghana, with one custom officer which now makes me to looking for who can help me to get them out. I want you to receive it as the beneficiary of it, with your name. Can I trust you?
So tell me your mind.


There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of law.  It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the security to take it, they are rich already. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds equal, 50/50% to both parties, my share will assist me to start my own company which has been my dream.

Waiting to hear your mind

Email:kabakaj@rocketmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment