DOUGLAS

from:  DOUGLAS douglas.john13@gmail.com
reply-to:  douglasjohn85@gmail.com
to:
date:  Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:39 PM
subject:  Good Day

Good day,

May I have your urgent attention on this matter? I am John Douglas
by name and I happen to be an accountant with Intercontinental bank plc.There's an urgent business proposal that I would like to share with you, one of my clients deposited the sum of (FIFTEEN MILLION THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS) with my bank. On the 4th of May 2002,my,Client, his wife and their three children were involved in a drastic plane crash with his entire family. I have tried to locate their surviving relatives, by checked all available public files and
embassies,but all my efforts had proved abortive.


http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1968616.stm
http://www.aviation-safety.net/database/record.php?id=20020504-1

I would like to have this fund transferred in your care as soon as
possible as the relative of this man.So that we can share the fund.
Let me know that you are interested on this deal, so I may feed you with the procedure and the rest information that you would like to know soon by sending this information's below.

Full Name, Address, Occupation, Nationality, Mobile/phone number,
Age,Sex.

I shall be looking forward to hearing from you at my personal email address which.

Best Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment