MANAGING DIRECTOR


from: MANAGING DIRECTOR tonyelume@live.com
reply-to: magnumbanknigeriaplc80@ymail.com
to:
date: Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 10:43 PM
subject: YOUR HELP NEEDED


FROM THE DESK OF: DR.TONY ELEUMELU
MANAGING DIRECTOR, MAGNUM BANK NIG PLC
P. O. Box 134 Island Branch, Lagos
Nigeria.
EMAIL: tonyelume@blumail.org     
Attn:Dear Friend,
My name is Dr.Tony Elumelu.
I am the Managing Director, MAGNUM BANK NIG PLC  Island Lagos. I have packaged a
financial transaction that will benefit you and I.
As the Managing Director, Magnum Asset Management it is my duty to send in financial
report to my head office in the capital city, Abuja at the end of each business year. On
the course of last year, 2011 business report, I discovered that the branch in which I am
the Manager made 9.550 Million United States Dollars ($9,550,000.00) which my head office
is not aware of and will never be aware of it. I have placed this funds on what we call
Escrow account with no beneficiary.
As an officer of this bank I can not be directly involved or connected to this money, so
my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get
20% of the total funds as commission. There are practically no risks involved, the
transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from
any breach of the law, it will be a simply bank to bank transfer, and all I need from you
is to stand claim as the original depositor of these funds with my branch so that my head
office can order the immediate transfer to your designated bank account under few working
days. If you accept to work with me I will appreciate it very much as you are the first
and the only person I am contacting for this transaction. Furnish me with the following
details to My alternative email address;(tonyelume@blumail.org)
Your Name in Full:
Address in Full:
Age/Marital Status:
Occupation:
Direct Telephone Number for easy communication:
I will send you my direct telephone number immediately I receive your
urgent responds towards this importance,I wait for your reply.
Dr.Tony Elumelu
Managing Director, Magnum Asset Management
Magnum Bank Nig Plc
P. O. Box 134 Island Branch, Lagos
Nigeria.


No comments:

Post a Comment