Could Your Be The Right Person


from: Mrs Jessica Mudia jmud@info.com
reply-to: mrsjessica.mudia@religious.com
to:
date: Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 4:11 PM
subject: Could Your Be The Right Person

Dear Beloved in Christ,

I am Mrs Jessica Mudia a widower from Germany am 50years of age am a
Businesswoman who deals on import and export of building materials and
electrical cables, married to Late Mr. Wagner Mudia who was a certified
Marine
Safety engineer in consulting with Subsea7 S.A.{formerly Acergy S.A.}. For
twenty years before he died on the 19th October 2002. My Husband died after
a

brief illness that lasted for only one month.Before his death, he deposited
the
sum of ($9.8 Million Dollars) with a Bank in Canada, due to my esophageal
cancer
am going through hence I decide to donate these funds to God Fearing and
positive minded person that will utilize this money in good faith by
setting up
a charity organisation, upon your reply I shall give you the contact of the
bank. I will also issue a letter of authorization to you that will prove
you the
present beneficiary of this money. Reply to my very confidential email
address
below.

Psalm 23 my best bible verse.
Yours in Christ,
Email: mrsjessica.mudia@religious.com

No comments:

Post a Comment