Business Confirmation Notice


from: James Cobb cobb.jam2@yahoo.com.hk
reply-to: cobbjam@centrum.sk
to:
date: Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 3:15 AM
subject: Business Confirmation Notice

Hello,

I am Mr.James Cobb,Finance Director Arbuthnot Banking Group PLC.I have
sent you a hard copy letter via your postal address and returned
undelivered hence I am using this electronic means. I have made this
contact to you base on your last name shared with our late customer who is
deceased now.He made Fixed deposit with the bank in a private account.


The bank officially demanded for his next of kin after several
notifications has been sent to his resident. I seek your consent to present
you to act as the next of kin ,so that we can have this fund paid to your
account. Upon your acceptance I will get all the legal backing documents in
your favor as I will use my position and office to effect the payment via
bank to bank wire transfer.

It is legal as I assure you that this transaction will not for any reason
break local or international law of both countries. I have secured my end before
making this Business contact, we share the funds on agreement or we
co-invest the funds in your country under your management.

Details shall be forwarded to you as soon as possible.

Best Regards

Mr. James Cobb
Arbuthnot House
20 Ropemaker street London
EC2Y 9AR.



No comments:

Post a Comment