millot.monique@ymail.com


from: millot.monique@ymail.com millot.monique@ymail.com via alice.it 
reply-to: millot.monique@ymail.com
to:
date: Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 12:51 AM
subject: J'aimerai correspondre avec toi
mailed-by: alice.it

Hello 
My name is Monique Millot French nationality I am, I 
29 years old, single, I live in London, 
Heterosexual (152cm), 107lbs (51kg) Christian 
religion. I am a marketing consultant and coordinator at GWM 
IFRTD, specializing in the field of trade and development 
Internationally. My body style is average weight and I am 
physically active, I do not smoke and never drink. 
My father and mother are still alive. My father is 55 years old, and my 
mother 50, my older brother is 33 years old. The purpose of my message 
is to correspond with you in the hopes to build a relationship 
serious and sincere can lead a meeting. 
Expects to read you soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment