Mariam Toure


from: Mariam Toure mariamtoure2000@gmail.com via yahoo.com 
reply-to: mariamtoure2000@gmail.com
to:
date: Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 5:35 AM
subject: Waiting for your urgent response today
signed-by: yahoo.com


Good morning to you and your family.

My name is Mrs Mariam toure, the director of account and audit with the bank, ECOBANK (www.ecobank.com) in Ouagadougou , Burkina Faso , in West Africa .

I am contacting you to seek your honesty and sincere cooperation in transferring the sum of €6 400.000.00 (six million four hundred thousand euro) to your existing or new bank account.


This money belongs to one of our bank client, a Libyan oil exporter associate to a top Libyan government officer who was killed with his entire family (his proposed next of kin) by the revolutionary forces since October last 2011. Our bank is planning to transfer this entire fund into the government public treasury as unclaimed fund if no body comes to claim the money from our bank after one year.

I will guide you on how to apply for claim to our bank through the bank official email and indicate to the bank that you are the business representative partner of the deceased client on a joint account business before he died.

I will personally assist here in the bank to make sure that the bank to approve your claim and the fund will be transferred to you as the legal beneficiary in accordance to our banking inheritance claim regulation.

I will share 40% for you and 60% for me and my family, we need to act fast to complete this transaction under seven days on the basis of trust for the benefit of our both families. I hope that you will not disappoint me after the fund is transferred to your bank account.

Please contact me quickly for more details.
Yours sincerely,
Waiting for your urgent response today

My greetings to you and your family
Best Regard.
Mrs Mariam toure.


No comments:

Post a Comment