Abdul Himma msreginaelmoiz@gmail.com via yahoo.com


from: Abdul Himma msreginaelmoiz@gmail.com via yahoo.com 
reply-to: mrabdulhimma@yahoo.cn
to:
date: Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 3:33 PM
subject: Attn: Friend
signed-by: yahoo.com


Greetings 
Let me start by introducing myself, Am Mr Abdul Himm an account manager  bill and exchange in African Bank in Burkina-Faso of West Africa. I am writing you this letter based on the latest development at my bank which I will like to bring to your personal edification (8.5.million Euro  transfer claims ).This is a legitimate transaction and The money will be shared 60% for me and 40% for you .There is no one coming to ask you about the funds because I secured everything if you are ready to assist me get back to me i will give you full details on how the money will be transfer to you.please quickly reply me,
 
Yours Faithfully,
Mr Abdul Himm


No comments:

Post a Comment