MONIQUE MILLOT

from: MONIQUE MILLOT aprimondo4@alice.it
reply-to: millotmonique@yahoo.fr
to:
date: Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 10:52 PM
subject: J'aimerai correspondre avec toi
mailed-by: alice.it

Hello 
My name is Monique Millot I am of French nationality, I 
29 year old bachelor, I live in London United Kingdom, London, 
Heterosexual (152cm), 107lbs (51kg), located in Canada. Christian 
religion. I am a marketing consultant and coordinator to GWM 
ACPD, specialized in Development and Trade 
International. My body style is average weight and I'm 
physically active, I do not smoke and never drink. I am the only 
girl in a family with two children, and I am the second child. 
My father and mother are still alive. My father is 55 years old, and my 
mother at 50, my older brother is 33 years old. The purpose of my message 
is to correspond with you, hoping to forge a relationship 
serious and sincere that can lead to a meeting. 
I like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment