Marie Bigitte


from: Marie Bigitte m.brigitte796@laposte.net
reply-to: m.brigitte796@laposte.net
to:
date: Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 6:46 AM
subject: Bien aimé en Christ Bonjour,


Hello Beloved in Christ,
If I wanted to send you this message, it is not mere chance. This is because your email was selected by the Robot electronic well secure my PC WX.7AR. I wish firstly to apologize for this intrusion into your life even though I admit that this is very important to me. My name is Marie BRIGITTE PROUVOST, born March 27, 1944 in Yonne in France.
I suffer from a malignant brain tumor for over 3 ½ years there and unfortunately, my doctor has just informed me that I'm in the terminal phase and that my days are numbered because of my health enough gradient. I am a widow and I have not had children that I begin to regret bitterly. In fact, the reason I am contacting you is that I want to donate a portion of my property since I have no one who could inherit. I almost sold all my stuff including an export company of wooden and rubber and steel industry in Africa where I live now for over 20 years. A large portion of these funds raised was paid to various associations in a humanitarian character can anywhere in the world but especially here in Africa.
As for the rest of the sum which amounts to just 1.5 million
€ currently a Personal Account Blocked, my last wish is to make you Don so you can invest in your industry and especially in the humanitarian. I am quite aware that I intend to do and I think despite the fact that we do not know, that you will make good use of that amount. I therefore ask you to please accept this legacy but nothing in return ask you if not always think to do good around you, that I have not been able to do during my life.
That said, being assured of having fallen on a person and especially Head of Good Faith, I would ask you to please contact me as soon as possible to give you further explanation of the reasons for my action and the course of things . Please contact me as soon as possible if you agree to my offer. May God be with you! Please contact me via my e-mail personal: m.brigitte796 @ laposte.net
May Peace and mercy of God be with you.
Marie BRIGITTE PROUVOST


No comments:

Post a Comment