Hope to hear from you soon


from: mmanto1951@blowitup.biz
reply-to: dorrancemariachristy@aol.com
to: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
date: Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 2:12 AM
subject: Hope to hear from you soon

Hello My Dear,

I want to let you know that my contacting you in this transaction is not by accident but through God's direction after my prayers, your profile pushed me to send you this mail. I am married to late Mr. Arnaud Dorrance who worked with the French embassy here in Ghana for many years before he died in the motor accident, we were married without a child.

Since his death I decided not to re-marry. When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of $5, 600.000.00.USD (Five Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in custody of a bank in Belgium.


Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next few months due to my stroke problem. Having known my condition I decided to seek for someone who will use this money in the way I am going to instruct herein than the government to take over it, My late husband relatives who should have handled this situation for me are worldly and greedy, more so I don't want them to know about this development since my illness, they have succeeded in stealing most of my late husband properties except this money which they do not know about.

I took this decision because I cannot imagine myself leaving my husband wealth on this earth to vanish in the bank without it reaching the down cast, the motherless and the orphan’s home in your country, as my birth hood started there.

As soon as I receive your full name and address I shall send to the bank in Belgium where this fund was deposited when we were in service in Africa. I will also issue the bank a letter of authority that will prove you as the new beneficiary of this fund, most importantly to take care of the orphans, and also send the deposits certificate to them.

I am presently in a private hospital here in Ghana hospital in here where I have been undergoing treatment of stroke, I will like to hear from you as soon as you read this email and I will like you to take this project as yours and you will manage it for your kind execution of my last wish stated there in.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein and keep this contact confidential till such a time this funds get to your custody, this is to ensure that nothing jeopardizes my last wish on Earth, I will send to you my resent picture and passport ID so you will know me.

I will be glad to hear from you soonest

Yours sister,

Mrs. Dorrance

No comments:

Post a Comment