PLEASE ASSIST ME

from: Mike test@litree.com
reply-to: mikejohnson520@ymail.com
to:
date: Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 3:38 PM
subject: PLEASE ASSIST ME
mailed-by: litree.com
: Important mainly because of the words in the message.
Hello,

Greetings, I know this message will come to you as a surprise as we have not met before. i am Johnson Mike from Congo DRC.I have a proposal to make, that might be of

interest to you.I am in possession of a large sum of money (US$6,000,000.00) Six millions US Dollars.The money was inherited from my late father Johnson kagula  who

was one of the community leaders in the Congo DRC . He was killed by rebel solders.The money is of no criminal origin as it was largely realized from black market sale

of crude oil and Diamond during the war in the Congo DRC.The money has been lodged with a Finance company here in Accra, Ghana, where i am  presently. The money was

lodge in the finance company by my father before he died.I now want to move this money abroad and invest it in Profitable ventures.

 I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE:
 ?. Firstly to assist me to receive this money in your country in abroad.
 ?. To assist me invest the money in profitable ventures in your country or any other suitable country where you have good connections.
 ?. To manage the money in a profitable manner preferably a joint venture deal with your company.

For your assistance you will get 25% of the total amount. Upon your request,I will give you further details of the plans and tell you more about my self but you must

treat as highly confidential for my security.

here is my contact EMAIL:mikejohnson520@ymail.com
best regards,
Johnson Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment