I NEED YOUR ANSWER..

from: Tobbin Smith Support@printarenasg.info
reply-to: rabhan101@yahoo.co.jp
to:
date: Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 7:42 PM
subject: I NEED YOUR ANSWER...
mailed-by: printarenasg.info

Greetings Sir,

I am writing to solicit your assistance and co-operation to transfer some amount of money into your account overseas. Therefore, this communication should be held highly confidential.

I wish to transfer into a safe and secured account overseas, some amount of money which was over-invoiced amount from contracts that was awarded to foreign contractors who have been duly paid on completion of their various contracts. However,by virtue of my position as civil servant, I cannot acquire these funds in my name or in any company name here in Ghana .

I am now looking for a reliable International outfit partner abroad into whose account the funds will be transferred. I have agreed on the following sharing ratio if you accept my proposal. Seventy percent (70%) for me and Thirty percent (30%) for you the offshore Account owner. I chose you for this transaction basically because I believe it is possible looking from a professional view on your field and profession, hence this business proposal. If you are interested in this deal, I will require some information from you in order to effect the transfer of the funds.

1. Your Full Names:
 2. Your Company Name or Home Address:
 3. Your Telephone Numbers:
 4. Your Private Fax Numbers:

Please, be informed that I shall commence processing of claims and payment once you show interest and the funds will be TRANSFERRED into your account within Five (5) working days by Telegraphic Transfer (T.T). Note that this transaction is 100% risk free.

Best Regards,

Mr Smith Tobbin
Accountant - (Ministry for Works and Housing Ghana)

No comments:

Post a Comment