H Ngwenya - CSO Bulawayo

from: H Ngwenya - CSO Bulawayo benwilly89@yahoo.com
reply-to: stev.eric@cnegal.net
to:
date: Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 1:55 AM
subject: Contact My Secretary Now.

My Dear friend,

How are you today, i am very happy to inform you about my success in
getting those funds transferred with the help of the Pan-Africa Mortgage &
Finance,Meanwhile, I didn't forget your Past efforts in helping me Now i
want you to contact my secretary on his contact information below:-

Name Mr.Steve Eric,
E-mail:( stev.eric@cnegal.net )
Phone Number:+2348136922332

Ask him to send you an ATM card worth the sum of ($2.5) Two Million Five
Hundred Thousand US Dollars which I kept for you as compensation for your
effort. contact him now,please do not forget to send to him:name:Contact
Address:Cell Phone Number:

And do let me know as soon as you have received the Card .
Regards,
Barr.Mrs.Benson Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment