cinthya damayanti

from: cinthya damayanti cinthyadamayanti366@gmail.com
to: cinthyadamayanti366@gmail.com
bcc: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
date: Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 9:28 PM
subject: Assallam
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Hi buddy, how you're doing today? I hope all 
went well. I Cinthya Damayanti, I came BALI, only 
I now live in England. I am a wife of the soldier and 
blessed with a daughter. But tragedy struck when 
Alamarhum my husband died in a peacekeeping mission at the time sent 
to Baghdad, Iraq. Now I just have my only child 
beautiful, that is my daughter. 

Actually I want to be friends with you here and now, even the 
I am having trouble running my plan is to open 
business in my home country of Indonesia. I've been thinking about this since 
old but has not been done because no one has run a while 
I do not have relatives in Indonesia because everyone was busy 
with his career in another country. 

Therefore I ask your help to help me 
moving the relic deposit funds Alamarhum my husband 
stored in a bank in London for $ 5,000,000 which does not have 
name for the recipient in Indonesia If you are serious to help me, 
Please send your complete data so that I can find step 
next. You can send it to my email address: 
cinthyadamayanti33@yahoo.com 
Thank you for your attention. May the Lord bless 

Regards, 
Damayanti Cinthya 
+44 7961 535 235

No comments:

Post a Comment