URGENT RESPONSE

from: Mrs Hassan Mohammed abdahassanm005@gmail.com
reply-to: abdahassanm13@yahoo.com.hk
to:
date: Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 1:09 AM
subject: URGENT RESPONSE
Attn: Friend,

I am indeed sorry for contacting you through this means. However, i understand that the internet has been insulted by scam and fraud stars who try to rip off people of their hard earn money. But am a Muslim woman, I cannot lie to any one because it is against my religion. I swear with the name of Allah that what I am telling you is the truth and please for my own security keep this matter to yourself alone.

My names are Abda Hassan Mohammed a wife to one of Gaddafi's Pilot, my husband die when Gaddafi ran to his hometown, but why am writing you this email is because the trouble is over now we were hit by the bomb sent by NATO forces and I and my children are all hospitalized which you might read on the news.

Before the Death of my late Husband, he hand over some document which he deposited to his Boss, Now their is no way i can go for the claims because of my personalities that is why i am writing this message to you to assist me claim the items. I will not disclosed the content to you until l i find out that you are going to keep this as top secret. If you can handle these for me then please forward all your details right now so that i will update you more.

Regards,

Abda Hassan.

No comments:

Post a Comment