I am happy to contact you for this urgent

from: Mr David Alan office.file0202@yahoo.co.id
reply-to: davidalan434@yahoo.com
to:
date: Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 6:22 AM
subject: I am happy to contact you for this urgent

Mr David Alan
Cotonou- Rep of Benin
West Africa.

I am happy to contact you for this urgent and profitable
Business, though I don't know you neither have I seen you
Before but my confidence was reposed in you when the Chief Executive of
Republic of Benin chamber of Commerce and Industry in Cotonou gave me your
contact for this confidential business. My name Mr David Alan a manager in
one of the ECOBANK here in Benin.

The intended business is this; We are having a total amount of  US 17.5
Million (Seventeen Million, Five Hundred Thousand U.S (Dollars).in one
private account here in our Bank. This money belong to one of our client
who died in Aeroplane Crash about ten years ago with his wife and his only
son. And in Benin Banking Law such money must be transfer authomatically
to Bank of Benin Federation Account immediately after 10 years. And we
dont want to loose this money to the Benin Government.

This is why I needed your urgent assistance to transfer this money into
your Bank Account in your Country as urgent as possible you will stand as
the Next of Kin  of that our client MR AHMED MOHAMMED SALEH.We also want
to inform you that this business is risk free; immediately after the
transaction all the Documents related to the transfer will be destroy.
When the transaction is concluded you will have 35% of the total amount
for your contribution and the 5% for the general expenses and 60% will be
ours from the Bank here.
Please reply to this mail:  davidalan434@yahoo.com

My Best Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment