Diplomat from Stephen Webster

from: Liza Fior mmishug@aol.com
reply-to: sis.uk88@aol.co.uk
to: admin@national-lottery.co.uk
date: Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 9:35 AM
subject: Diplomat from Stephen Webster
mailed-by: aol.com
signed-by: mx.aol.com
Sorry for my late respond, I have been tied to work. I will be taking off tomorrow and I will notify you as soon as I land and I will be using British airways. I can not give you my flight literary for diplomatic security purpose. However I would call you as soon as I land.
Please I would like you to reconfirm the following information to me
 
 
Full names:
Address:
City:
Country:
Mobile No:
International Passport copy/ Drivers Licence
2 different Normal Passport copy with white back ground for paper work purposes.
 
 
Regards
 
Miss Liza Fior

No comments:

Post a Comment