mrs.rosemerryne mrs.rosemerryne@gmail.com

from: mrs.rosemerryne mrs.rosemerryne@gmail.com
reply-to: mrs.rosemerrynesges@yahoo.com
to:
date: Thu, May 3, 2012 at 2:04 AM
subject: Good Day My Dear,

Good Day My Dear,
My name is Madam Rosemerry Nesges, and I am a banker. It is true that we  have
not met each others in person, but I strongly believe that no  trust, no
friendship in every business. I have a deceased customers  pending fund, which I
am his personal financier adviser before his  accidental death, that being the
main reason why I alone working in  the bank here, know much about the existence
of this fund  ($ 7.5 Million Dollars) and the  secrets surrounding this money.
But before I disclose the full details  to you, I will like to know your
interest and willingness to assist me  by reverting back to me with your :

Private Email ID............
Age.........
Private Phone no.......... for further confidential details about the  said fund.
Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Madam Rosemerry Nesges,

No comments:

Post a Comment