Business proposal

from: Mr. Ming Hung Chen info@uknl.org
reply-to: minghung_chen@yahoo.com.hk
to:
date: Wed, May 16, 2012 at 12:46 AM
subject: Business proposal

My name is Mr. Ming Hung Chen,I presently work as a Senior Accounts
Director, Offshore Mortgage & Services with Bank of China, Hong Kong.
I Work as part of a bigger team that covers the entire Hong Kong region. I
have taken pains to find your contact through personal
endeavors.

I have a business and investment proposal for you, if you are interested
please contact me with the following information.
I guarantee that the transaction will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect all from any bridge of law. To affirm
your willingness and cooperation to my proposal, please contact me through
my private email:(minghung_chen@yahoo.com.hk) stating the followings:

(1) Full Name:
(2) Contact Address:
(3) Occupation:
(4) Telephone:

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.
Best Regards,
Mr. Ming Hung Chen
Snr.Accounts Director

No comments:

Post a Comment