Greetings to you

from: HELLO INFO@lee.com
reply-to: mrraymondtamar49@live.co.uk
to:
date: Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 1:44 AM
subject: Greetings to you,

Greeting to you,

My name is Ray Tamar, I am a Malaysian banker, It is a fact that we have not met each other, but I have a strong feeling that we can work together. I have a deceased customer’s dormant fund, which I happened to be his personal account officer before his death involving all his family ,I am presently chief auditor of my bank.

I know secrets and everything surrounding his fund  before I disclose the full details to you, I will like to know your interest and willingness to work with me so that this fund will be transferred into your choosen bank account so we can share it 50%/50% at the conclusion of this transaction.

Thank you

Mr Ray Tamar.

No comments:

Post a Comment