from: TRANS INVESTMENT LTD stephenvalentinedept23@yahoo.com.ph
reply-to: stephenvalentinedept23@yahoo.com.ph
to:
date: Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 4:51 AM
subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Good Day,

My name is Stephen Valentine. I saw your information while going through
an Online Directory I would like to know if you have any projects in Your
Country, involving large volume of funds, for which you seek finance to
facilitate.


I am representing investment interests from Libya, interested in overseas
investment in your country. Presently, my clients are interested in
financing projects and have mandated me to seek and find a reliable person
or company with projects in these fields; Real Estate Development,
construction, mining, oil and gas, airline and various trading. If you
think you have solid background and idea of making good profit in any of
the mentioned business sector in your country, kindly write for possible
business co-operation. More so, the Investors are ready to facilitate and
fund any business that is capable of generating 5-15 % Annual return on
investment. If you feel disposed towards the solicited role, please reply with your name in full?

Your direct mobile & telephone number?  Thereafter we shall come to
understand the prospective areas of investment in your area or elsewhere
to facilitate which will be conducive for investors. I look forward to
your prompt response.  My Private Email: stephenvalentine101@gmail.com

Yours Truly,
Stephen Valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment