CONTACT WESTERN UNION FOR YOUR COMPENSATION.

from: Mr.Victor Nzerim mr.victoro0_15@msn.com
reply-to: mrvictornzerim@voila.fr
to: "." <.>
date: Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 6:04 PM
subject: CONTACT WESTERN UNION FOR YOUR COMPENSATION.
mailed-by: msn.com

Good Day Friend,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund Now transferred. I thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you. But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund into my new partner's account in India, who was eventually, capable of assisting me in this great venture. Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed during the course of the transaction. I am compensating you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $900 000.00

Now contact WESTERN UNION AGENT IN BURKINA FASO, contact person is Mrs. Florince Zampou, ask her to send you the total sum of $900,000.00 which I deposited in an account in with HOME FOR INHERITED FUND DEPARTMENT for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with her
 and pick up the total sum of $900.000.00 to send the amount to you.

Please, contact Mrs. Florince Zampou, to issue you the payment information text question and answer so that you can pick up the amount email below is her office email address (westernunwiretransfer@yahoo.com)
forward her your information s Telephone number and address so that he will be sure
Regard,

Mr.Victor B. Nzerim.

No comments:

Post a Comment