INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY

from: Dr. Zuma Dennis zumadennis1@o2.pl 

reply-to: "Dr. Zuma Dennis" <zumadennis1@o2.pl>
to: anush.net@gmail.com
date: Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 12:30 PM

subject: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY

Hello, It is a great pleasure for me to have known you in my research on the Internet. I am Dr. Zuma Dennis,formally a civil servant here in South Africa, I would like us to work together and achieve this business with my foundation,which will take us along way and you should consider it very important for our benefit. I have the legitimate ambition to invest in all business areas and countries economically and politically stable and whose laws and regulations is to protect and secure foreign investors. For all these considerations I respectfully ask for your honest and sincerely cooperation in all activities of the profitable private sector. I would like to know if you will accept to partner with me in this venture and the choice is yours for the opportunity, do you have any recommendations for me? I am therefore willing to finance huge amount only if you would remain entrusting important in any private meeting the following criteria: -1 The investment funds my foundation in beneficial activity. -2 Serving a common benefit. -3 Respect financial transactions with confidentiality If those criteria listed above are okay by you, I will be glad to know your decision immediately. I sincerely express my deep gratitude to a perfect and sincere cooperation. Regards, Dr Zuma Dennis 


No comments:

Post a Comment